Please follow the links below for information concerning the Undergraduate Education Program:
Undergraduate Entry Requirements:
Please follow the links below for information concerning Education as a major.
- Students may select an education major from their very first semester at the universtiy and will be granted permission to begin education courses after full matricuation into the College of Education (COE) has been established.
- Full Matriuclation Requirements:
Undergraduate Matriculated Students:
- Must obtain and maintain a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA
- Must obtain and maintain a minimum 3.0 education major GPA
- Other academic policies may be referenced here:
Undergraduate Exit Requirements:
- 3.0 Cummulative overall GPA
- 3.0 Education major GPA
- Passing Praxis Subject Assessment(s) for all areas of Certification (Official scores must be received from ETS by August 1 for Fall Clinical Practice and Janaury 1 for Spring Clincial Practice)
- Conferred degree
- Great teachers know their resources. Many are availalbe for free to students at WPUNJ (Resources)
- Professional Dispositions: Teacher candidates at WPUNJ must acknowledge receipt, reading, and adherence to the Professional Dispositions of the College of Education. View the Professional Dispositions today on WPConnect in your education checklist.