UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION MAJORS
Students may select an education major from their very first semester at the university but may not begin to taking the professional sequence of education courses until the first semester of their junior year after meeting specific requirements.
- Declaring Education as Your Major
- Requiring Permission (to begin Education Coursework)*
- Additional Requirements for Every Education Major
- PRAXIS Core and PRAXIS (II) Subject Assessments
- Resources for Success
- Funding (Grants and Support Initiatives)