To apply, please log into WPConnect go to the Student tab and click the appropriate link under the graduation header.
Semester Completing Degree Requirements Apply For: Application Deadlines Potential Degree Award Dates
Fall 2023 Fall 2023 September 1, 2023 November 1,2023
January 25, 2024
Spring 2024 Spring 2024 December 1, 2023 April 1, 2024
May 25,2024
Summer 2024 Summer 2024 June 1, 2024 July 31, 2024
September 1, 2024
Fall 2024 Fall 2024 September 1, 2024 November 1, 2024
January 25, 2025


Undergraduate Students: Must have a 2.00 overall GPA, their major declared and at least 87 credits earned.

973-720-2348 A-K Katy Garfinkel
973-720-2311 L-Z Vanessa Lenoir


Graduate Students: Must have a 3.00 overall GPA and be within their last 12 credits toward degree completion.

Graduate students with any questions regarding graduation should contact their Program Coordinator.

To Apply for Graduation:
Please log into WP Connect, go to the Students tab and click the appropriate link under the graduation header.

Requesting a Duplicate Diploma
Use this link to find instructions on how to request a copy of your diploma.

Change of Graduation Date-ONLY use this link if you already applied for graduation.
Use this link if your graduation date must be CHANGED to a different semester