The College of Education of William Paterson University of New Jersey serves as a major resource for educational practitioners and institutions by preparing students for entry into teaching and educationally-related professions; providing educators with additional and advanced professional preparation and continuing development in selected disciplines; and preparing students to participate effectively in a diverse society. The College promotes teaching and learning by contributing to the collaborative participation of students and faculty in society. In pursuit of this mission, the College of Education is dedicated to promoting student success and academic excellence in the advancement of teaching and life long learning through scholarly work, constant reflection, and ongoing assessment.
Woodrow Wilson NJ Teaching Fellowship
New Program for Teaching Science or Math
If you have a background in science or math, you could become a Woodrow Wilson NJ Teaching Fellow. Click here for more information
U.S. Department of Education Awards William Paterson University’s College of Education $3.2 Million Five-Year Grant to Prepare and Support Educational Leaders in Partnership with Paterson Public Schools. Click here for more information
Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Program
An extraordinary opportunity for education students to travel to South Korea for one month to learn abroad. Click here for more information
NEW ON-LINE GRADUATE PROGRAMS
SPOTLIGHT ON COE
- 5th Annual Diversity Conference, March 28, 2014
- William Paterson University Congratulates its College of Education Alumni and Student Teachers Who Have Been Recognized as Outstanding Educators
- WPU Selected by Woodrow Wilson New Jersey Teaching Fellowship Program
- Cotsakos Family gives $1 Million in stock to WPU
- Heller Institute for Teaching, Learning & Leadership
- William Paterson University Receives Funding from Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation in Support of Integrating Arts with Science and Math in Paterson School
- WPU receives USDOE grant for ESL/Bilingual education (PATSEL)
- NJ Department of Higher Education awards WPU Faculty of Excellence
- COE wins AACTE Best Practice in Global Diversity Award, 2011
Dr. Dorothy Feola
Associate Dean, College of Education
Educators Advancing Technology
William Paterson's Education Technology Conference continues to prepare inquiring educators for the future.
For more information and to register clicking here:
Wayne Today article on the Education Technology Conference.