Temporary Agency Staffing

Periodically, there may be a need for short term relief coverage to fill in for a regular employee or assist with a special project. The University uses a service contracted with the State of New Jersey to provide temporary staff in these instances. Departments requesting temporary assistance should contact Human Resources, extension 2723, for specific information and to initiate such requests.