• Transcripts
  • Requests By Mail
  • Hold For Grades
  • Hold For Degree
  • Unofficial Transcripts (Current Students ONLY)

Enrollment Verification

  • How can I request an enrollment verification?
  • How can I request a degree verification?

How can I change my name and/or address?

Students may now update address information directly via the WP Connect portal

  1. Login to WP Connect
  2. Click on Students
  3. Click on My Contact Info. Update accordingly

This new feature instantly updates your new address. 

Students must notify Student Enrollment Services immediately of any name changes.

A written request must include:

  • Name
  • SID/SS Number
  • New Name (for a name change)
  • Copies of legal documentation such as court papers or marriage license must accompany all name changes

If you have any further questions regarding name and address changes, please


William Paterson University complies with the requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act

Students can opt to authorize release of their academic, financial aid, student account and/or disciplinary records to a third party (i.e.., parents, grandparents, etc.) by completing the FERPA form on-line.

Students may adjust access to the respective records at any time by simply logging into WPConnect Online Services under “Enrollment Services”.

These permissions will remain active until your anticipated date of graduation.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act »