Duplicate Diplomas

Requesting a Duplicate Diploma

To receive a replacement diploma, you must send your request in writing to William Paterson UniversityRegistration Services, 300 Pompton Road, Wayne, New Jersey 07470 with a check or money order for $25 with the following information:

Name that should appear on the diploma
Student Identification Number
Date of Birth
Mailing Address
Email Address
Phone Number
Date of Graduation

A replacement diploma will be ordered by the Office of the Registrar based on the degree that you were granted at the time of graduation. If you graduated from WILLIAM PATERSON COLLEGE, please keep in mind that your replacement diploma will read WILLIAM PATERSON UNIVERSITY.
For further information regarding diplomas, please send an e-mail to Diplomainfo@wpunj.edu

Name & Address Changes

To ensure delivery of all University mail, all students must notify the Student Enrollment Services office of any name and/or address change.
These changes can be submitted online through WP Connect go to STUDENTS then to General Services and click on My Profile Information.

If you have any further questions regarding name and address changes, you may e-mail: StudentServices@wpunj.edu.