|The mission of IRT is to provide leadership in technology and excellence in production, design, instructional technology, and support to the faculty, students, and William Paterson University community.|
News & Events:
Using an Active Learning Classroom to Teach Faculty
Teaching with New Technology! - The Technology Across the Curriculum Committee recently sponsored a series of presentations by William Paterson faculty demonstrating how they teach with new technologies.
Increasing Engagement in the Classroom through Interactive Technologies
Gamification and Teaching: Can It Inform My Teaching?
Use of Technology and Student Engagement in the Classroom
Active Learning Classrooms
Active Learning Classrooms are the student-centered, technology-rich learning environments.
Damon Weber, AV ControlSystems Manager
- Faculty Workshops & Institutes
- Bb Innovative Teaching Series Webinars
- Collaborate Learn! Web Conferencing
- Center for Teaching and Learning with Technology
- Bb On Demand Learning Center
- Faculty Technology Highlights
- Faculty Tutorials
- Smart Classrooms
- Laptops for Classroom Use
- Emerging Technologies
- Preventing Plagiarism