"Promoting Ideas into Knowledge"
Office of Sponsored Programs
Congratulations July 2017 Award Recipients!
- Aleksandar Kecojevic, American Cancer Society, Tobacco Policy for the 21st Century: A 100% Tobacco-Free WPUNJ, $20,000.
- Kabba Colley and Darlene Russell, US Department of Education, Exploring the Agroecology and Cultural Narratives of the SeneGambia River Basin: A WPUNJ & University of Thies STEAM Initiative, $99,078.
- Michael Griffiths, NJ Department of Environmental Protection, Barnegat Bay Cores Summer 2017, $8,200
- Lance Rislety, Federal Aviation Administration through TRC, Inc., Northern Long-Eared Bat Surveys Summer 2017, $14,043 and NJ Department of Environmental Protection, Endangered and Nongame Species Program, Bat Research, 2017, $11,750
- Jane Stein, Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation, Melissa Aldana/Jazz Touring Network, $1,600
Call for Abstracts and Programs
EXPLORATIONS is expanding across the entire month of April to include all programs and activities at WP that relate to research, scholarship and creative expression in April. Our core programs -- the Undergraduate Research Symposium, Honors Week, Sponsored Sessions, Interdisciplinary Poster Sessions, and Cheng Library Authors Reception -- will also be offered across the month.
OSP Newsletter: The Star Report
Congratulations to all FY2016 Award Recipients! This issue of The Star Report includes awards and highlights from FY16, a warm welcome to our newest staff member, and the OSP Fall Workshop Schedule.
New IRB Protocol Form for Undergraduate and Master's Degree Students! New Form must be used starting February 15, 2016.
Course for Students:
Human Subject Research
The William Paterson University Institutional Review Board, supported by the CITI Program, is now offering a course specifically designed to introduce students to the use of human subjects in research. The course is appropriate for undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degree students. Information on how faculty might use this to support their courses and how students would register and complete it are on the IRB web page.