William Paterson University has partnered with Strata Information Group (SIG) for the implementation, integration, and training for Ellucian Degree Works.
The project began in April 2014 and is estimated to be completed within 12-18 months. Below is a snapshot of services provided by SIG:
- Project Management, coordination of all professional services and development of project plan
- Initial Project Planning (remote), meetings for SIG, campus implementation team, and project managers to discuss timelines, planning needs, and team resources
- Project Kickoff and Technical Training (on site), general overview of Degree Works™, continued functional workshops and technical training, including overviews of the data extract, software architecture, continuing software maintenance, user access, security roles, and reporting
- Software Installation (remote), Degree Works™ and Transfer Equivalency software installation on client-hosted server
- Data Extract Consulting (remote), Review data extract results and fine-tune the standard data extract routine
- Web Integration/Technical Consulting (remote), Guidance on the integration of Degree Works™ with the campus website
- Sample Scribing Current Catalog (remote), SIG to encode some programs with knowledge transfer/ documentation to prepare University to complete balance of scribing work. SIG performs catalog analysis and block structure evaluation.
- Scribe Training (on site)
- Web Functionality Training & Go-Live Prep Support (on site), lead introductory Degree Works™ Web services training using a train-the-trainer approach
- General Consulting (remote)
- Transfer Equivalency Configuration and Consulting (remote), Conduct pre-training testing and configuration, and review client’s current business practices regarding transfer credit.
- Transfer Equivalency Training 1 (on site)