The Budget Office provides timely financial information for effective decision making and assists faculty and staff with understanding their budget concerns.
1. Prepare the state budget request to obtain funding from the state.
2. Develop the annual spending plan, analyze semester enrollment data and forecast revisions to revenue and expenditures.
3. Oversee all phases of the University's campus-wide budget development process.
4. Provide financial analysis to management for the effective administration of the University.
5. Maintain HR position control to ensure compliance with University policies and procedures as well as with those of the State.
6. Provide Banner/budget training to the University community and participate in ongoing development of Web based applications to streamline existing processes.