Name / Address Change

Name & Address Changes

To ensure delivery of all University mail, all students must notify the Student Enrollment Services office of any name and/or address change.

These changes can be submitted online through WP Connect go to STUDENTS then to General Services and click on My Profile Information.

If you have any further questions regarding name and address changes, you may e-mail: