Application for Graduation
Tuesday, April 8, and Wednesday, April 9, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Multipurpose Room, University Commons
Pick up your academic regalia, reader card, and instructions for the day of the ceremony.
Senior Send-Off (bachelor's candidates only)
Tuesday, May 13 at 7 p.m.
The University Commons Ballrooms
Come and celebrate the night before Commencement with graduating seniors…
Will Open April 8, 2014
Wednesday, May 14 at 10 a.m.
IZOD Center, East Rutherford, NJ
Tickets are NOT required and Parking is FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When do I file for Graduation?
- Although I will be completing my degree requirements in August, can I participate in the May ceremony?
- What is the Pioneer Salute and must I attend?
- How long do I need to be at the Pioneer Salute?
- If I am unable to attend the Pioneer Salute, what can I do?
- What's new about my cap, gown and hood?
- Is there a rehearsal for commencement?
- What is the dress code, if any, for the ceremony?
- If I am unable to attend Commencement when and how do I receive my diploma and diploma cover?
- If I am physically disabled (or a member of my family is), what shall I do?
- How do I get my yearbook?
- How do I know if I will be receiving academic honors at graduation?