Registration and Advisement

All students are assigned a faculty advisor and should contact him/her at least once a semester to discuss academic requirements, plans, and progress. Your advisor has your Alternate PIN, which is needed for registration each semester. Students seeking teaching certification also have an advisor in the College of Education, who should be consulted for teaching certification requirements.

Other useful links: