Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a webpage.

Recruitment Events for Admission in Fall 2018

You Are Invited

DNP Information Session
March 24, 2018
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. • Library Paterson Room  

Bring a Future DNP Nurse to Class
April 21, 2018
9:00-11:00 a.m. • University Hall 205

Graduate Assistantship
graduate assistantship is an academic award that carries a $6,000 stipend and a waiver of tuition and fees for the extent of the appointment. Graduate assistants are students who are matriculated and enrolled full-time in a graduate program. Graduate assistants are required to assist faculty in projects in a University department for approximately 20 hours each week. Deadline for DNP graduate assistantship application and matriculation March 23, 2018.

Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)
The program increases the number of qualified nursing faculty by providing funding to accredited schools of nursing. The NFLP is a loan forgiveness program that prepares nurse educators to fill faculty vacancies and increases the number of nurses entering the workforce. 

The loan is 85% cancelable after working full-time in the same faculty position for 4 consecutive years. Repayment on the remaining 15% of the loan balance is postponed during the cancellation period. NFLP loans accrue interest at a rate of 3% per annum beginning 3 months after graduation (per PHS Act Section 846A (c) (6) (A)) for loan recipients who establish employment as nurse faculty.

Deadline for DNP application and matriculation June 1. Financial Opportunities Available!

For More Information

Contact Dr. Kem Louie, Professor and Director  •  Graduate Nursing Programs
973.720.3215/3511  •  louiek@wpunj.edu
Wayne, New Jersey  •  wpunj.edu/dnp

William Paterson University
300 Pompton Road, Wayne, New Jersey 07470     973-720-3215     louiek@wpunj.edu