|Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a webpage.|
Dear William Paterson graduate,
We invite you to learn more about our newly redesigned master of business administration (MBA) program at the Cotsakos College of Business.
We Invite You to Attend our
Sunday, November 6, 2016 • 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Consider how an MBA degree could elevate your career. More than 40 percent of our MBA students come from a variety of undergraduate degrees. Students in our program are employed in fields such as education, health sciences, business, humanities, communication and arts, criminal justice, psychology, and more.
Our new MBA program is among the most competitive and affordable programs in New Jersey:
• Your GMAT requirement may be waived based on your experience and undergraduate success
• Up to 18 credits can be credited towards your MBA—requiring only 10 classes to earn the MBA
• Students enrolled in an MBA with a minimum of two classes per semester can defer any and all undergraduate student loans
• You can choose from one of these in-demand concentrations to enhance your career: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Marketing or Music Management
• Your career and employment prospects magnify significantly with an MBA degree, with access to over 10,000 University MBA program alumni and numerous face-to-face networking opportunities
• You can continue working, since classes are offered during evenings and weekends, as well as through hybrid and online courses
• AACSB accreditation recognizes our MBA as among the elite business programs in the world; only 5 percent of programs are eligible to be accredited by this “hallmark of excellence” standard
I welcome you to contact me directly to discuss your career and professional goals. Check out this recent article in The Record about our program.
Michael Yakubov, MBA Director
|300 Pompton Road, Wayne, New Jersey 07470 973-720-2678 Yakubovm@wpunj.edu|