Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Join us for WP's very first
Girls Night In
Thursday, March 31, 2016
6:30 - 9:00 p.m.
It's a lady's night for your mind, body & soul! Come dressed as you are (in your comfy clothes?), or as you want to be (President of the USA!) - and enjoy an evening of information and fun, including...
Presentations and one-on-one discussions with successful WP female alumni -
• Laura Benko '92, a nationally recognized expert in Feng Shui, will show you how to draw parallels between the state of your home and that of your body, mind and spirit.
• Learn how to plan for your financial future with financial planner Lauren Locker '79.
• Want to get in shape? Valerie Pawlowski '86 is a nationally ranked kettlebell champion, and she'll be there to help you out!
• Find out how to get published from alumna and author Jennifer Walkup '04.
• Artist Diane Israel '74 will show you how to de-stress by creating a pencil drawing.
• Make-up expert Karen Colegary '76 will be on hand to help you with your best look.
• Entrepreneur extraordinaire, and creator of the empanada fork, Hipatia Lopez '99 will give you advice on how to get your great idea going!
• Angela Benford '98 will present a stunning array of jewelry, and will show you which looks are best for you.
And a special food demo by Chef Brian, who will be teaching everyone how to make fresh mozzarella!
All this plus lite refreshments, door prizes, goodie bags, and much more!
Dress to express and receive an extra door prize ticket!
To register for this event, CLICK HERE.
Attendance is limited, so register now!
Proceeds from this event benefit The Fund for WP.