Documentation Forms and Guidelines

All accommodation requests must be supported by documentation that has been completed by a healthcare provider. In addition to completing the appropriate documentation form(s) according to the accommodation request(s), prospective students must fill out a student application. A student application can be found on our website, How to Register with ARC, or you may contact the Accessibility Resource Center by email: or by phone call, 973-720-2853. 


Housing Disability Accommodation Forms

Medical Condition


Other Forms