Transfer Student Experience strives to maintain an on-going relationship with students who transfer into the University with less than forty-five (45) credit hours, are undeclared, and those who demonstrate academic challenges after their first semester at the University. Students are provided guidance, advocacy and support in their academic endeavors. TSE’s dedicated staff is specifically here to help students through their tenure at the University to promote student success and encourage students to achieve their academic pursuit of a timely degree from William Paterson University.
TSE assist students in the following:
- Formulating course load, depending on personal strengths and weaknesses
- Developing strategies in order to successfully balance academics and personal life
- Preparing academic plan, course sequencing
- Imparting study strategies, time management and stress management techniques
- Making referrals as needed
TSE encourages and challenges students to take advantage of the many academic, social, extracurricular and co-curricular activities at WPU to enhance their full educational experience. Feel free to contact or visit TSE, as our staff are willing and able to help in our students’ academic journey.