- Register for classes each semester during your open Registration Window, so you do not get closed out of the courses you need.
- Refer to the Academic Calendar and your academic advisor for dates and time limits for dropping/adding and/or withdrawing from a course.
- Check your WPU email regularly as it is the primary source of communication from the University.
- Utilize the many available tutoring resources available on campus.
- Build rapport with professors every semester and identify those with interests similar to your own.
- Contact faculty about assisting in their research.
- Research WP Graduate Programs and other graduate schools starting in your junior year.
- Participate in campus events.
- Consider running for seats in the Student Government Association.
- Become a member of student organizations.
- Set up a WPJobConnect account and upload a resume.
- Explore interests, abilities and skills through seminars and academic courses.
- Talk to people in careers of particular interest and inquire about daily activity.
- Ensure voice mail greeting and email addresses are professional.
- Review social networking sites and/or personal web pages for appropriate, professional content.
- Begin to build a professional network.
- Seek out volunteer opportunities.
- Meet with a Financial Aid counselor.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid annually (priority deadline is April 1st).
- Create a personal budget. Review and update it regularly.
- Get your flu shot during the fall flue shot session.
- Take advantage of programs and workshops offered by the Counseling Health and Wellness Center and the Women’s Center.
Student Center Suite 301
Monday - Friday
Connect with Us!!!