· Have a clear understanding of the requirements to complete the university core curriculum and selected major(s) and minor.
· Meet with your academic advisor separate from the required appointment for registration.
· Start to research internships or major related work experience.
· Make an appointment with the Career Development Center. Find out what services and programs would be beneficial to you.
· Familiarize yourself with academic policies and regulations.
· Utilize tutoring and writing resources on campus.
· Track your cumulative GPA. Every semester counts!!
· Continue to participate in campus activities and volunteer opportunities. Identify possible leadership positions.
· Explore and find out requirements for National Student Exchange and Study Abroad Programs.
· Update your resume regularly include summer work experience and campus and volunteer involvement.
· Find a mentor (Hint: Join The University Mentoring Network).
· Participate in a community service project.