· Review or create an academic plan to check that all requirements are fulfilled and timely progress is being made towards graduation. Check credit requirement for major/minor and overall required credits to complete graduation requirements through the degree audit process
· Meet with your advisor to discuss major and your plans for life after college.
· Connect with Career Services or Department (Major) for information about internships and attend annual job fair.
· Utilize tutoring and writing resources on campus.
· Find a mentor (Hint: Join the University Mentoring Network)
· Explore graduate schools.
· Create or update resume.
· Participate in the National Student Exchange or Study Abroad Program.
· Identify faculty or staff regarding letters of recommendations for graduate/professional school.
· Identify ways to strengthen your leadership skills and start or maintain connections to student organizations.
· Identify and participate in at least one service opportunity.
· Join professional organizations as a student.