Sophomore and Junior Experience
The Sophomore and Junior Experience is designed to support students transitioning into and completing the middle years of college. Students need to develop a sense of purpose and achieve maximum value of the educational experience. By incorporating a mixture of academic support and enrichment programs/activities, students learn to focus on priorities and goals, while they undergo personal development during this time of transition. These programs are designed to highlight existing services and tools available at WPU, and allow students to forge meaningful relationships with faculty, administrators, and peers.
· Create an authentic personal identity and develop an academic, social and career vision.
· Learn to successfully navigate the collegiate process.
· Develop meaningful personal and professional relationships.
· Explore and embrace the concept of community and interdependence.
· Increase self-awareness, master emotional intelligence and foster self-esteem.