Guidelines for Summer 2014 Housing Application
- Available housing for summer school registrants will be awarded on a first-come, first-housed basis, as there are a limited number of spaces available.
- The cost of housing will be $212.50 per week, and payment must be made for your entire stay prior to move-in. If you plan to pay for housing through financial aid, you must apply early to the Financial Aid Office so that it will be on your account before move-in day.
- Contracts will not be accepted for summer assignment until you are registered for summer classes. Please attach a print-out of your schedule to the contract. You should indicate your length of stay on apllication.
- If you are a current resident, you must move out of your spring assignment by the advertised closing on Saturday, May 10, 2014. Move-in for all approved summer housing students will be on Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the White Hall office.
- Students new to residence will check-in to their assignment on Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the White Hall office.
- Summer Sessions end on August 6th and all residents remaining in housing will move out of the building on this date. Students in housing for shortened schedules are expected to check-out of their summer assignment within 24 hours after their class/exam ends.
- The University does not provide meal plans during the summer months. Between May 20th and June 30th, one or two vendors in the Food Court will be open. From July 1st to August 6th, the Wayne Hall dining room will be in operation, and you can pay for each meal. Residents may add cash to their Pioneer Express card to make purchases at off-campus vendors accepting the card.
- If you have any questions regarding summer housing, please call the Residence Life Central Office at 973-720-2714.
- When completing your summer housing application, the $150 housing deposit is not required with summer contracts. Students will be billed for any damages to your individual room if necessary.
Complete your summer housing contract here.