Room Selection Process

Room Selection Process for Fall 2015

The Room Selection Process for continuing students occurs throughout the months of March and April. Housing contracts and housing deposits are now open for submission for our current resident students and current commuters. You can complete the contract and required $150.00 non-refundable deposit electronically by following the links below. The Room Selection Housing Guide should be reviewed for detailed information about the Room Selection Process.

Students who are currently commuting to campus, can submit a housing request to live on campus for fall or spring semesters by using the link below:

 Room Selection Guide Fall 2015

 Room Selection Calendar Fall 2015

 Room Selection Proxy Form

 Complete your housing contract here.

 Pay your housing deposit here.

Residence Life is providing access to RoomSync, a roommate matching app through Facebook, for our returning students, commuters, and new transfer students. Watch the videos to learn more about RoomSync, here and here

RoomSync, the Roommate Matching App, is compatible with Internet Explorer 8 or above, as well as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. You can join at this link:  Passcode if needed: 420144 

Special Interest Communities:

Students should be aware that the requirement for High Mountain West is a cumulative 2.8 GPA. To be a part of the Room Selection Lottery for High Mtn West, students must submit the application by March 27th to the High Mtn West hall office. After Room Selection, completed applications should be submitted to the Residence Life Central Office in White Hall for approval.  Submission of the housing contract and $150.00 housing deposit is required as well.

During our academic year, current freshmen students can request to live in High Mountain East after they can present a fall cumulative GPA of 2.8. Overlook South residents who anticipate achieving the required 2.8 GPA, can submit a room change request to their Resident Director during the advertised Room Change Period in November. A space would be arranged pending the posting of fall grades. If accepted, the student will move into High Mountain East in January. If the request is denied, the student will retain the assignment they currently have.

High Mountain, White Hall Community, and Gender Neutral, applications can be found at links below.

High Mountain West Application

White Hall Community Application

Gender Neutral Housing Application