Spring 2016 Closing Information
Friday, May 13th- 8:00pm - All Residence Halls Close
Resident students will be able to access the residential gate during specific days/times during check out to assist them with moving their belongings home for the semester. Please click here for the complete schedule.
Check Out Procedures
Please follow the instructions below to ensure that your checkout is done correctly and quickly. If you have any further questions, please see a Residence Life Staff Member.
- Pick up a checkout form located at your building's front desk or in your area office.
- Complete all the information on the front of the form. Do not leave any section blank or you could be charged an improper checkout fee.
- Remove the yellow top copy from the form. This will be your receipt, so make sure you hold on to it.
- Place all keys issued to you (mailbox/room/apartment) in the pocket envelope and seal it. Please do not return your student ID card.
- Drop your checkout form in the checkout box in your assigned building.
A final inspection and assessment of damage beyond "wear and tear" will be completed after the residence halls close for the semester.
Have a safe trip home and enjoy your summer!