Requests for Course Descriptions
The Office of the Registrar has copies of University catalogs dating back to the 1950's both undergraduate and graduate. Anyone in need of a course description can forward a request to the Office of the Registrar.
The request must include the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Current address and telephone number
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Course Number and Title
- The year the course was completed
- Address or Fax number to send the description(s) MUST be included.
Please forward the request to the following address:
William Paterson University,Registrar's Office, P.O. Box 913,Wayne, NJ, 07474-0913
- You may e-mail the request to:email@example.com, however, we are unable to e-mail the information back.