Change SID #

Change of ID Numbers


All students at William Paterson University have an ID number which is a unique identifier which cannot be changed.

If for some reason you Social Security Number needs to be changed, a copy of your social security card should be brought or sent to the Office of the Registrar, College Hall, RM 140.

The change process usually takes one week.

If you have any further questions regarding a Change of Student Identification Number, you can e-mail: