Pass/ Fail Policy
(Undergraduate students taking undergraduate courses only)
A maximum of one course (3-4 credits) may be taken Pass/ Fail during a semester and no more than 12 credits may be taken Pass/ Fail in a students academic career.
* Only free elective courses may be taken P/F. Major and co-requirements cannot be taken pass/fail.
* Students must complete a Pass/Fail contract in the Office of the Registrar. Deadlines are posted on the Semester Calendar.
* Once the pass/fail contract is submitted it cannot be reversed.
* If a grade of F is earned in a pass/fail course, it is calculated into the student's GPA
* Second degree students may not take a course on a pass/fail basis
* The following categories of graduate students may not take a course on a pass/fail basis:GN,GC,GE,GT,GM
* The above policy as outlined was revised and applies to all students in attendance as of Fall 2003.