Many colleges, universities and agencies require testing in a proctored environment. The Office of Testing is the university site for the administration of test instruments to off-campus agencies.
Candidates should review our calendar of dates below and complete the online registration form. You will be required to pay a non-refundable test administration fee. The Office of Testing maintains information on the programs.
|August 20, 2016||7:45 AM||8:00 AM|
|August 23, 2016||9:15 AM||9:30 AM|
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Testing at 973-720-2570 or email: email@example.com.
What you should know:
- Testing dates are available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Seating is guaranteed by receipt of a completed registration-admission form.
- Present your admission form and one (1) current/unexpired photo-bearing identification form. Failure to have the proper identification on test day will prohibit you from sitting for the examination.
- All fees are processed the day you register with William Paterson University.
- Requests may only be made by submission of all required documents.
- Rescheduling of your appointment will incur a fee of $15.
There may be times examinations are cancelled due to inclement weather or other emergencies. In such cases, please visit our welcome page for an updated announcement or you may call 973-720-2570.