World Health Organization's World Hand Hygiene Day Forum: Surviving in a Germ-Filled World
May 05, 2016 12:30 PM - 12:30 PM
Location: Cheng Library Auditorium
This William Paterson University Panel of experts will discuss risks and offer tips on staying healthy:
- Miryam Wahrman, PhD, Professor of Biology, author of The Hand Book: Surviving in a Germ-Filled World
- Corey Basch, EdD, associate professor of public health
- Persephone Vargas, DNP, assistant professor of nursing
- Cindy Gennarelli, MEd, director of early childhood innovation
- Arceli Pintle, BS, CHES, health educator, City of Passaic County Division of Health
- Mark Mora, CHES, Sr. REHS, Passaic County Division of Health
The panalists will discuss the issues surrounding hand hygiene, offer solutions and approaches for staying healthy, and address questions and concerns.
*This event is free and open to the public.