Pharmaceutical Sales in a Digital Age Conference to be Presented at William Paterson University on January 31, 2013
The Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales at William Paterson University in Wayne, N.J. is hosting its first industry conference on the topic of pharmaceutical sales on Thursday, January 31, 2013, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the 1600 Valley Road Auditorium.
The Pharma Sales 3.0 conference will feature senior executives and faculty who will participate in panel discussions to develop a roadmap for pharmaceutical sales in a digital age. The conference provides an open forum for senior sales executives and healthcare professionals to come together and identify the challenges in pharmaceutical sales.
Business professionals from pharmaceutical and medical device companies, students, and faculty are expected to attend. The conference includes two panel discussion sessions: “Today’s Challenges and Tomorrow’s Opportunities” and “Using Social Media to Create Customer Value.”
- Prabakar Kothandaraman, executive director and associate professor, Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales at William Paterson University
- Devon Eyer, director, corporate social media, Johnson & Johnson
- Sander A. Flaum, principal, Flaum Navigators
- Sudha Mani, visiting assistant professor, William Paterson University
- Richard P. Micali, managing director, RM & Associates, LLC
- Cliff Moore, manager, Pharmacy Services, Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Rudraksh Sharan, vice president, critical care, The Medicines Company
- Nagaraja Srivatsan, senior vice president and head of life sciences, North America, Cognizant
Conference fee is $65 and includes breakfast and lunch. To register online, go to www.wpunj.edu/cpe. For more information, visit www.wpunj.edu/rbisales or contact Sudha Mani at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 973-720-3855.
About the Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales
Representing a unique partnership between the private sector and higher education, the Russ Berrie Institute for Professional Sales (RBI) at William Paterson University was established by Russ Berrie, the late founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Russ Berrie and Company, Inc. to elevate the profession of sales with programs for students and business professional. A wide range of services are available through RBI, including consulting, customized solutions, and sales development programs for businesses seeking to maximize the effectiveness of their sales strategies.01/10/13