The Office of New Student Experience welcomes new students at an annual New Student Welcome Event. This student lead activity takes place the day before the start of the semester and includes:
- Peer to Peer / Connections
- A Welcome Address from the University’s President & Provost
- Motivational Speakers
- Conversations with Academic Resource Personnel
- Presentations from the College Deans or Associate Deans
- Lots of Information Sharing
- And much more.
The goal of the day is to provide the students with information that will help them succeed academically at William Paterson University of New Jersey.