The Marketing and Public Relations Advisory Committee is an ongoing advisory body that advises the Associate Vice President for Marketing and Public Relations. The committee reviews and makes recommendations on topics related to the University’s communications and marketing strategies. The committee is chaired by the Associate Vice President for Marketing and Public Relations and consists of individuals representing the faculty, staff and students.
The full committee is charged to:
- Advise on ways to increase brand integration.
- Identify a communications strategy for building a stronger sense of campus pride.
- Advise on the development and implementation of a new advertising campaign in support of University branding.
- Assist in the identification of campus wide ideas for external publicity and campus publications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of web communications, social media marketing and email marketing.