Why choose WPU at Mercer?
- William Paterson is one of New Jersey’s nine state universities and colleges (state university tuition is generally less expensive than private and independent colleges).
- WPU at Mercer has convenient on-site and on-line classes that are offered in the late afternoons, evenings and week-ends
- An on-site William Paterson University coordinator to assist you with any problems you may have.
- Small student to teacher ratio. Most classes have fewer than 20 students.
Attend an Open House or call us at 609.570.3358 to schedule an appointment to visit the campus.
Mercer County Community College and William Paterson University have joined together to offer several bachelor’s degrees on the MCCC campus. The degrees that are currently being offered are:
- B.A. in Early Childhood Education
- After successfully completing the early childhood major and a second major in psychology or liberal studies, students can qualify for two teaching certifications, Preschool through Third Grade and Kindergarten through Fifth Grade.
B.A. in Liberal Studies with concentrations in any two of the following: English, History, Political Science or Psychology
Eligibility to our WPU at Mercer program requires: An associate degree (AA or AS) from a New Jersey community college earned after January 1, 2005 and a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better (higher for education majors)
Admissions Information- For more information on applying to our WPU at Mercer campus, click here.
The deadline for admissions applications for the fall term is July 1st.
The deadline for admissions applications for the spring term is December 1st.
Your application and supporting official transcripts/documents must be received by the deadlines above.
Scholarships – For more information on transfer student scholarships for WPU at Mercer students, click here.
Financial Aid- For more information on Financial Aid for WPU at Mercer students, click here.
Tuition and fees information for WPU at Mercer students, click here.
To request more information please fill out the following form, and under the Prospect Interests select MCCC Joint Bachelor Program