Lending Services Department
Members of the Lending Services department are here to provide assistance to patrons accessing materials in the Cheng Library. The department is located on the main floor immediately on the left of the entrance doors as you enter the Library.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Registration for borrowing privileges
- Check out, renewal, and re-shelving circulating books
- Hold and recall requests for books
- Reserves and Electronic Reserves (more information)
- Searches for missing books
- Overdue notices and collection agency
Please review the Library's Lending Policy
Lending Services Reports (staff only, requires authorized logon)
Our department's mission is to provide prompt, efficient and friendly service. Please contact us at 973-720-3180 with questions or comments.