for William Paterson University
300 Pompton Road
William Paterson University is an Agency of the State of New Jersey and as such it is required to comply with all State purchasing regulations. Please find below links to six documents and forms that vendors must review and submit, as appropriate, to the Purchasing Office at William Paterson University.
Mr. Lirse Jones, Director of Purchasing
P.O. Box 913
Wayne, NJ 07470-0913
Email jonesL@wpunj.edu or fax 973-720-2872
The documents are:
- State of New Jersey Division of Purchase and Property Two-Year Chapter 51/Executive Order 117 Vendor Certification and Disclosure of Political Contributions
- Public Law 2005 and Chapter 271 Vendor Certification Political Contribution Disclosure Form
- William Paterson Supplier Information Form
- State of NJ Division of Purchasing and Property Ownership Disclosure Form
- Employee Information Report Form AA302
- Exhibit A: Mandatory Equal Employment Opportunity language
- Disclosure of Investment Activities in Iran
- MacBride Principles Form
Documents 5 and 6 in the list pertain to mandatory affirmative action requirements. In order to comply with N.J.S.A. 10:5-31 et seq and N.J.A.C. 17:27, a completed form Exhibit A: Mandatory Equal Employment Opportunity Language is required. This document is for the purchase of “Goods, Professional Service and General Service Agreements”. It must be signed and returned to Purchasing prior to a commitment/purchase order being issued.
Further, in order to complete the requirements of N.J.S.A. 10:5-31 et seq and N.J.A.C. 17:27, vendors must also supply either a copy of their:
- New Jersey Certificate of Employee Report or
- A copy of their Letter of Federal Approval indicating that the vendor is under an existing Federally approved or sanctioned affirmative action program.
If a vendor is not in possession of either document, the vendor must complete the Employee Information Report, form AA302 (document 5 above). There is a $150.00 fee. On completion of the form, an original signed copy of the form must be sent to the Purchasing Office and, where possible, a copy of the check or money order attached. It normally takes 2-3 weeks for the form to be processed. On receipt of the Certificate of Employee Report, a copy of the report must be sent to the Purchasing Office.