Network and Hardware Services
Enterprise Network Services is responsible for the design, implementation and support of the University's wired and wireless network infrastructure connecting students faculty and staff to the University's information resources and the Internet.
What makes our wired and wireless infrastructure?
- Physical optical fiber plant (optical fiber from builfing to building)
- Horizontal/Vertical risers distribution (building optical and copper wire distribution)
- Core equipment (high speed 10G core aggregation switches)
- Edge equipment (routers, firewall, traffic controller, intrusion systems)
- Building equipment (aggregation gig switches)
- Security equipment (Clean Access authentication servers)
- Building wireless equipment (A,B,G,N radio access points)
- Wireless controll systems and LAN controllers (wireless aggregation & management)
- Wireless security equipment (Clean Access authentication servers)