Equipment and Media Loans
Media Services makes available equipment and media loans for use either in class or for other academic and campus purposes. Please note the following qualifications:
- All loan requests should be made at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled need.
- Students, faculty and staff of William Paterson University may borrow equipment and media upon presentation of a valid University ID card. Not all equipment is available to all borrowers.
- Alumni must use a William Paterson University Alumni card to borrow media. Equipment may not be checked out by alumni. To obtain an Alumni card contact the Alumni Office at (973)720-2175.
- Equipment must be picked up and returned by the borrower.
- All equipment and media must be returned to Media Services during normal operating hours. Equipment or media should not be returned in the dropbox.
- Holds may be placed on media that is not available. An email will be sent to the requestor once the item has been returned.
- Media may be renewed only once if they item is not being requested by another borrower or is already overdue.
|Equipment||Loan Period||Overdue Fines|
|Student Wireless Laptop||3 hours||$10 per hour|
|Digital Voice Recorder||3 days||$5 per day|
|Flip Camera||3 days||$5 per day|
|Video Camera||3 days||$5 per day|
||3 days||$1 per day|
||$1 per day|
|Data Projector||3 days||$5 per day|
|Portable Screen||3 days||$5 per day|
|Ipads||3 hours||$10 per hour|
|Calculators||3 hours||$5 per hour|
Note: Reservations required, walk-in requests may not always honored.
IRT's Media Services coordinates overdue fines, billing, lost and damaged materials and equipment with Lending Services of the Cheng Library. The policies are located for both print and media under http://cms.wpunj.edu/library/lending-services.dot