W2 Forms

W2 forms are mailed to the employee's home address no later than January 31st of each year. It is the employee's resposibility to ensure that the home address on your human resources record is correct.

Employees who need to change their address should complete the Address Change Form online by clicking on the link below. Former employees should contact the Office of Human Resources by January 1st to ensure that their W2 Form is mailed to the correct address.