Your William Paterson ID Card is your Pioneer Express Card!
It's the convenient, cashless way to pay for your purchases both ON and OFF campus. To use it, simply deposit funds into your Pioneer Express account Just like a debit card, your balance will decrease with each purchase you make.
Setting up your Pioneer Express Account has never been easier!
1. Secure Online Management and Deposit
(click the logo that best describes your device)
2. In Person
- Visit our office in University Commons, Room 100.
- If your looking to use CASH we offer 3 VTM's. Library @ Friends Lounge, Student Center @ Main Lobby, Valley Road @ Cafe 1600
3. By Mail
- Make checks to: William Paterson University Hospitality Services William Paterson University University Commons RM 100 300 Pompton Road Wayne, NJ 07470
4. By Phone
Call (973) 720-6200 have VISA/MC/Discover/American Express credit card number ready along with the student (banner) number.
There is a $1.00 convenience charge for each credit card transaction while adding funds via Get Funds Online.
- You can enroll to receive Pioneer Express automatically by completing the Pioneer Express Payroll Deduction Form. See form for more details!
Other key features of Get Funds for Pioneer Express:
- Deactivating lost ID Cards
- Account balances for Meal Plan & Pioneer Express
- Transaction history
- Requesting funds from family & friends
- Online Menu ordering for participating merchants
There are no fees associated with PIONEER EXPRESS transactions; however, unlike an ATM, PIONEER EXPRESS funds are not available for cash withdrawal.
What is GET Funds for Pioneer Express?
GET Funds is a website where Pioneer Express account holders can view and/or manage their multiple funded campus card accounts. It provides valuable information about account balances and spending history, while enabling deposits using a debit or credit card.
GET Funds is always on, so that when a student discovers they are out of money at 10 pm at night, a love one can deposit funds, via GET Funds. Your Pioneer Express account is replenished and ready for food and/or supply purchases once again!
Has your card been lost or stolen? NO PROBLEM! You have complete control to deactivate your ID Card.
Try our latest "Online Menu Ordering" called GET Foods! - Look for our participating merchants.