Your William Paterson ID Card is your Pioneer Express Card. It's the convenient, cashless way to pay for your purchases ON and OFF campus. To use it, simply deposit funds into your Pioneer Express account The balance will decline with each purchase you make. How to view your accounts or make a deposit, you ask?
- Secure Online management and deposit (click on logo that best describes your device)
- By Foot - Our office at the Student Center Room 100. If your looking to place CASH currency we offer 3 VTM's. Library @ Friends Lounge, Student Center @ Main Lobby, Valley Road @ Cafe 1600
- By Mail - Make checks to: William Paterson University
William Paterson University
University Commons SC100
300 Pompton Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
- By Phone - Call (973) 720-6200 have VISA/MC/Discover/American Express credit card number ready along with the student (banner) number.
- Employees - Pioneer Express Payroll Deduction Form
Other key features for Get Funds for Pioneer Express:
- Deactivating lost ID Cards
- Account balances for Meal Plan & Pioneer Express
- Transaction history
- Requesting funds from family & friends
- Online Menu ordering for participating merchants
So use it to grab your coffee in the morning, purchase a snack at the Campus Store, make copies, or order pizza at Paterson Food Court Sbarro. PIONEER EXPRESS is also accepted at Wayne & Haledon most popular off-campus businesses. Click on our flyer on the upper right hand corner of this page to see a list.
There are no fees associated with PIONEER EXPRESS; however, unlike an ATM, PIONEER EXPRESS funds are not available for cash withdrawal.
What is GET Funds for Pioneer Express?
GET Funds is a website where Pioneer Express account holders can view and/or manage their multiple funded campus card accounts. It provides valuable information about account balances and spending history, while enabling deposits using a debit or credit card.
GET Funds is always on, so that when a student discovers they are out of money at 10 pm at night, a love one can deposit funds, via GET Funds. Your Pioneer Express account is replenished and ready for food and/or supply purchases once again! Has your card been lost or stolen? NO PROBLEM! You have complete control to deactivate your ID Card.
Your Pioneer Express ID card lets everyone know that you're a proud member of the WILLIAM PATERSON University Community.
Try our our latest "Online Menu Ordering" called GET Foods!!! Look for the participating merchants.