The ID Center is located in the University Commons Student Center Room 100.
Regular Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
For Late Night Hours: May Late Hours
Requirements to obtain a William Paterson University ID Card
- 2 forms of identification
- Student must be currently enrolled for classes
- Employees must present their signed letter from the Office of Human Resources (entitled) "Authorization for University ID Card"
Student ID Cards
- Issued to all students who are currently enrolled for classes
- Initial ID card is at no-charge
- Replacements following the initial ID card will result in a fee/charge of $10
- Students who have lost more than 3 cards will result in a fee / charge of $25
- Replacement fees can be paid with cash, credit and/or Pioneer Express funds.
Faculty / Staff Cards
- Issued to full-time and part-time faculty and staff
- Made for specialty groups such as Rec Center Memberships, Guests and/or Vendors
- Services offered to the cardholder in this category are dependent upon the policies of the department providing the service
DO NOT ALTER THE SURFACE OR PUNCH HOLES IN YOUR UNIVERSITY ID.
Lost / Stolen Cards
- Must be reported to the Office of Hospitality at (973)720-6200 and/or deactivated through GET Funds for Pioneer Express.
- If your ID card is returned to our office, we will notify you via your WPUNJ email account
NO CHARGE to replace your card "IF"
- You have an official name change - proof is required
- Your ID photo is no longer a reasonable likeness of you*
- One time no-charge for normal wear & tear*
*All the decisions are left to our discretion and you must bring your old ID card with you.
The ID card is the property of the university, must be carried at all times, and is non-transferable. It may be used for such purposes as the university designates and may be revoked at any time. This card must be presented and/or surrendered upon demand by a university official; failure to do so, or lending this card to anyone, is considered misuse and may subject the holder to disciplinary action. Cardholders are to have one (1) WPUNJ ID card in their possession. If more than one card is noticed it should be confiscated and brought to the Office of Hospitality Services.
"Remember, a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks." -Andy Rooney