Want to share your talents with the William Paterson University Community?
Hospitality Services can provide you with the perfect accommodation to start your stage career!
First Time Performers:
Please complete the following:
Complete a Performance Contract form.
- This document along with the W4 and I9 must be completed and approved by the HEP Representative at least one day prior to the performance date.
- Please complete the Performance Contract Form.
- This document must be completed and approved by the HEP Representative at least one day prior to the performance date.
- Hospitality Services cannot guarantee timely payroll processing if the above steps are not followed.
- We reserve the right to select the type of performance.
- We can provide a spotlight, mics and speakers which you can arrange with our HEP Representative.
Hospitality Services want to encourage our students and provide the opportunity to showcase their talents throughout their college experience.
As an added bonus, all performers will be compensated for their stage appearances. Individual acts receive $50. Groups will receive $100. All payments are processed through University's payroll office and follow the University's payroll schedule
All performances are held in the Student Center Arcade, which is located on the ground floor of University Commons, across from the Bookstore.
Performers can choose between two days to schedule their event:
- Tuesday: Evening 8-9 PM
- Friday: Afternoon 12-1 PM
More times and dates are available. Please complete the HEP Performance Inquiry Form if there is a specific time and date you would like to perform. For more information, please contact our HEP Representative.