Welcome Class of 2020!
- Congratulations to all of the outstanding individuals who were recognized during Honors Week 2016. Click here for more information about Honors Week 2016 and for a full presentation schedule.
- 10/11 Coat and Food Drive begins
- 10/20 The required Join representatives from the MBA program, graduate programs in psychology, and the undergraduate education major for a Lunch in the Lounge from 12:300-1:45 pm in the University Commons 168A. Free pizza will be served!
- 12/7 The Honors Holiday Party will take place from 4-6 pm on the second floor of Hobart Manor
- 12/15 Graduating Student Information forms for all students doing thesis or project research in the fall semester due to Honors Office
- 2/1 Thesis Proposal forms for all students doing research in the spring semester signed by advisor and Track Director due to Honors Office
- 5/1 All Honors theses and signed theses form are due to the Honors Office for all students who will participate in Convocation
- 5/1 Thesis Proposal Forms for all students doing research in the spring semester signed by advisor and Track Director due to the Honors Office
- The Honors Club is now on Instagram and Twitter! Be sure to follow us at https://twitter.com/WPU Honors and http://instagram.com/wpu Honors.
- 11/24-27 University Closed (Thanksgiving Break)
12/9-16 Examination Period
12/16 Last day of Fall 2016 semester