- The Honors College publishes a newsletter several times per semester. Click here to get the latest news.
- An advisement sign-up sheet for all first year students is now available. All first year students (except music, art, and nursing majors) are required to meet with Dr. Dinan before the priority registration date. Please stop by the Honors Office, Raubinger 154, to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
- 10/9 There will be a mandatory meeting for all First Year Seminar students to discuss UCC options. The meeting will take place during Common Hour in UC 168 A & B. Lunch will be served.
- 10/23 There will be a mandatory meeting for all First Year Seminar students to discuss Honors Track options. The meeting will take place during Common Hour in UC 168 A & B. Lunch will be served.
- The university offers a wide range of opportunities to students who are looking to get involved in campus and community life. A variety of activities ranging from food drives to hiking trips are planned to help students build community and interact with peers, faculty, and staff. Click here for a sampling of upcoming campus events. Remember, your semester can be anything that you want it to be. Be sure to get involved and make this one count!
- 12/15 Graduating Student Information Forms for all students doing thesis research in the Fall Semester due to the Honors Office
- 2/1 Graduating Student information Forms for all students doing research in the Spring or Summer Semesters due to the Honors Office
- 5/1 All Honors theses and signed theses form are due to the Honors Office for all students who will participate in Convocation
- 5/1 Thesis Proposal Forms for all students doing research in the Spring Semester signed by advisor and Track Director due to the Honors Office
- 10/2 The next Lunch in the Lounge will take place on Thursday, October 2 at 12:30 p.m. on the fourth floor of High Mountain East. Elections for the Honors Club Executive board positions will take place at this meeting. Students who cannot attend Lunch in the Lounge may stop by the Honors Office, Raubinger 154, on Thursday, October 2 from 8am-12pm or 2pm-5pm. Voting is open to all Honors students and Honors Club members.
- 10/31 The Counseling, Health, and Wellness Center is recruiting students interested in becoming Peer Health Advocates. The Peer Health Advocates program provides health related educational programming that enhances the healthy decision making of students on our campus. The deadline for the submission of applications is Friday, October 31st. Please see Honors Weekly Announcements for more information.
- 11/5 Last Day to Withdraw from a Course for Fall 2014 Semester