- The Honors College publishes a newsletter several times per semester. Click here to get the latest news.
- 3/31 The Honors College is looking for students who are interested in participating in the mentoring program next fall. Please see Honors Weekly Announcements for information about the application process. Applications are due to the Honors Office by March 31, 2015.
- Are you interested in contributing to the January/February issue of the Honors Newsletter? Please send your response to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured in the "Ask an Honors Student" section: What are you most looking forward to this semester?
- 2/1 Graduating Student information Forms for all students doing research in the Spring or Summer Semesters due to the Honors Office
- 5/1 All Honors theses and signed theses form are due to the Honors Office for all students who will participate in Convocation
- 5/1 Thesis Proposal Forms for all students doing research in the Spring Semester signed by advisor and Track Director due to the Honors Office
- The Honors Club is now on Instagram and Twitter! Be sure to follow us at https://twitter.com/WPU Honors and http://instagram.com/wpu Honors.
- 2/5 Save the date! President Kathleen Waldron will be joining the Honors Club for Lunch in the Lounge at 12:30pm. The meeting will take place on the fourth floor of High Mountain East. Hope to see you there!
- Students interested in Honors Club membership should use the following link to the Pioneer Life page to request membership: https://wpunj.collegiatelink.net/. Please be sure to select the "Honors College Club" link before registering and note that students who registered during the fall semester should renew and resubmit their request for the spring semester. For more information, please contact the Honors Club President, Brandon Reis, at email@example.com.
- Thank you to all those who participated in the Honors College logo contest! Voting is currently underway through the WPU Honors Facebook page. Voters can also stop by the Honors Office, Raubinger 154, to fill out a ballot. Please note that there have been new submissions. Students who voted during the last Lunch in the Lounge meeting are asked to resubmit their votes using the new ballot.