- The Honors College publishes a newsletter several times per semester. Click here to get the latest news.
- Congratulations to all of the outstanding individuals who were recognized during Honors Week 2015. Click here for more information about Honors Week 2015 and for a full presentation schedule.
- 12/15 Graduating Student Information forms for all students doing thesis or project research in the fall semester due to Honors Office
- 2/1 Thesis Proposal forms for all students doing research in the spring semester signed by advisor and Track Director due to Honors Office
- 5/1 All Honors theses and signed theses form are due to the Honors Office for all students who will participate in Convocation
- 5/1 Thesis Proposal Forms for all students doing research in the spring semester signed by advisor and Track Director due to the Honors Office
- The Honors Club is now on Instagram and Twitter! Be sure to follow us at https://twitter.com/WPU Honors and http://instagram.com/wpu Honors.
- 9/1 First day of classes