- The Honors College publishes a newsletter several times per semester. Click here to get the latest news.
- An advisement sign-up sheet for all first year students is now available. All first year students (except music, art, and nursing majors) are required to meet with Dr. Dinan before the priority registration date. Please stop by the Honors Office, Raubinger 154, to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
- 10/23 There will be a mandatory meeting for all First Year Seminar students to discuss Honors Track options. The meeting will take place during Common Hour in UC 168 A & B. Lunch will be served.
- 11/5 Priority registration will take place on Wednesday, November 5 from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
- The Honors College and Honors Club have kick-started the annual Coat Drive. Donations of gently worn coats of all sizes and winter accessories now through the month of October. Click here for more information about the annual Coat Drive. All donations will be delivered to Passaic County Headstart Program. Thank you in advanced for your support!
- 12/15 Graduating Student Information Forms for all students doing thesis research in the Fall Semester due to the Honors Office
- 2/1 Graduating Student information Forms for all students doing research in the Spring or Summer Semesters due to the Honors Office
- 5/1 All Honors theses and signed theses form are due to the Honors Office for all students who will participate in Convocation
- 5/1 Thesis Proposal Forms for all students doing research in the Spring Semester signed by advisor and Track Director due to the Honors Office
- 10/30 The next Lunch in the Lounge will be held on Thursday, October 30th at 12:30pm on the fourth floor of High Mountain East.
- 10/31 The Counseling, Health, and Wellness Center is recruiting students interested in becoming Peer Health Advocates. The Peer Health Advocates program provides health related educational programming that enhances the healthy decision making of students on our campus. The deadline for the submission of applications is Friday, October 31st. Please see Honors Weekly Announcements for more information.
- 10/31 Attention Juniors and Seniors! Honors students are encouraged to apply to the "Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges" program. This program has been recognizing and honoring outstanding students for their scholastic, campus, and community achievements for over seventy years. Please see Honors Weekly Announcements email for details about the program and the application process. All applications are due to the Campus Activities Office by Friday, October 31st.
- 11/5 Last Day to Withdraw from a Course for Fall 2014 Semester