Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) is a global standardized online exam that assesses your abilities as a critical thinker across a variety of competencies. It then enables you to showcase your strengths relative to thousands of other test takers to 25K+ recruiters at elite global investment and financial institutions. Assess your abilities in 8 key performance areas: News Analysis, Economics, Math Skills, Analytical Reasoning, Financial Statements Analysis, Investment Banking, Global Markets, and Chart and Graph Analysis. The Test Consists of 100 multiple-choice questions and is 2 hours long.
• No preparation required. The BAT is designed for finance and non-finance majors.
• Put your profile in front of employers across the financial spectrum.
• Control who sees your scores.
• Detailed score report with percentile ranking.
• Available online 24/7 or through the WPUNJ Student Investment Club.
For more information please contact Osiris Mason.
Bloomberg Essentials Online Training Program (BESS) is designed to provide users with an introduction to the Bloomberg Professional Service. The program consists of two parts – the core videos and the market sector videos. Four Core videos will provide users with the basic Bloomberg functionality and supplemental Market Sector videos will provide users with an introduction to the major market fundamentals.
• You will need to pass each one with a 75% score or better.
• You may retake each exam one time.
• The entire process takes about 4-5 hours (videos combined).
• No time limit for watching the videos or taking the test.
• Videos are viewed through the function BESS<GO>.
• Once you've completed the tests, you can request the Acknowledgement of completion.
For more information please contact GFSI.
• P/E events hosted by GFSI Technology Consultants.
• 3-day weekend workshops on finance.