The Office of the First-Year Experience, works collaboratively with faculty, staff and various departments to implement a comprehensive university plan for first-year students that:
- Promotes a smooth transition from high school to college
- Acclimates students to William Paterson University's campus
- Educates students in the areas of critical thinking, academic integrity, study skills strategies, information technology and other topics that will provide a foundation for student success
- Integrates co-curricular activities with Academic Programs
- Identifies solutions for roadblocks to student success in the first year.
- Supports students through their first year at the university.
Kim Daniel-Robinson, Ph.D.
Director, First-Year Experience