- Introduction and Overview of Contents for Funding Education Beyond High School: Audio Highlights
- Section 1: Federal Student Aid at a Glance—An Overview of the Process
- Section 2: Why Go to College?
- Section 3: How to Prepare for College
- Section 4: Choosing a Career
- Section 5: Choose a School Carefully—It’s a Lifetime Investment
- Section 6: What Information Do I Need When I Fill Out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)?
- Section 7: What Is a Federal Student Aid PIN and Why Do I Need One?
- Section 8: What’s so Great About Doing the FAFSA Online?
- Section 9: Am I Dependent or Independent? Who Is My Parent When I Fill Out the FAFSA?
- Section 10: Why Get a Federal Student Loan? Adding a Loan to Your Financial Aid Package
- Section 11: Be a Responsible Borrower
- Section 12: How Your Financial Aid Administrator Can Help You
- Section 13: Don’t Get Scammed on Your Way to College
- Section 14: Student Aid and Identity Theft
- Section 15: Be an Informed Consumer
- Section 16: Sources of Non-federal Aid for Blind and Visually Impaired Students
Resourceful Links and Publications
Financial Aid Student Handbook
Information on Scholarship Searches, International Student Resources and Department of Education links for students and parents. Very good information is locate here; please visit!