Retired Faculty Association
The Retired Faculty Association (RFA) of William Paterson University provides opportunities for members to gather together in a collegial setting, encouraging their participation and contribution, whenever possible, in activities and affairs of the University. The Association believes that such involvement is beneficial both to the University and to the individual retired faculty member.
- The Association serves as a channel for the dissemination of information relating to University services and benefits available to members.
- The Association seeks to keep abreast of University events and activities, noting opportunities for participation by RFA members.
- The Association communicates with appropriate entities of the University the goals and interests of RFA members.
- The Association sponsors special sessions for retirees dedicated to the pursuit of intellectual, social and cultural issues.
- The Association fosters continuing contributions by RFA members commensurate with their expertise and general interest of the University.
- The Association will facilitate the publicity of activities relating to the accomplishments of retired William Paterson faculty.
- The Association seeks to help faculty prepare for retirement by providing both a checklist of steps, benefits available, and advice.
- The Association maintains a Memory Book of the achievements and remembrances of members who have passed away.