Key, Card and Lock Requests

New Keys
The issuance of office keys to University staff or designated students is conducted by University Police. A Key Request Form (Contact Campus Police to obtain a copy or click her for a copy Key Request Online Fill-in Form must be completed and approved with signature from the Dean and/or department chairperson. For further information, please contact University Police at 973.720.2301

Trouble with a Lock
If you are having trouble with a lock, please enter an online work request into the Online Megamation Work Request Form. However, if your problem needs immediate attention, call the office directly at 973.720.2142.


Electronic Card Access Swipe Card Locks

For Valley Road facilities and electronic locks at other Locations, a Card Access Request Form must be completed and signed by Dean/ Chairperson. The completed form should be faxed to 973.720.2493, to the attention of Irene Dattilo or sent via interoffice mail. You can now complete your form online and then print and fax it, please click the link below "Card Access Request Online Fill-in Form". If you would just like to print a copy of the form without filling it in, click the below link, and click print from within the form.

If you would like to fill out your form online and fax it to the Facilities Office, please click the Card Access Request Online Fill-in Form link below. You may still print a copy of the form and manually fill-in and fax it to our department

Card Access Request Online Fill-in Form

For a request for electronic locks installation at any locations, complete the Card Access Lock Installation Online Request Fill-in Form*, signed by the appropriate dean or chair. Fax the form to 973-720-3650, or send it to the Campus Police Office via inter-office mail.

*Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to print a copy of forms. If you do not have this program, visit the Adobe web site and obtain a free download.